Here is part 2 of my Christian music recommendations. See my previous post for explanation:
Christian Music Recommendations Part 1
- Harding University Concert Choir - Precious Lord Take My Hand. This song might make you weep. It is sung a lot at funerals. But I love it. This is just a random version of it, but it's a great hymn.
- Jars of Clay - This Road.
- Johnny Cash - Ain't No Grave.
- Joy Williams - By Surprise. Another great song about Jesus coming back, which I am really looking forward to!
- Michael W. Smith - Missing Person. This song resonated with me, especially during college, when I wished I had the simple but strong faith I used to have in high school.
- Mighty Clouds of Joy - He's Able.
- Newsboys - I Love your Ways. I broke my rule. I have to give two songs because they are one of my favorite groups. This first song is a beautiful song of adoration, and loving God's ways reminds me of Psalm 119.
- He Reigns. It's fitting that as a missionary I love this song, about people of all nations worshiping God together.
- Nicole C. Mullen - Call on Jesus. Wonderful song of hope about trusting in God even in difficult circumstances.
- The Original Five Blind Boys of Alabama - I've been born again.
- Passion - You Are My King.
- Paul Baloche - Praise Adonai.
- Paul Coleman Trio - The One Thing.
- Petra - The Coloring Song.
- Phil Joel - The Man You Want Me to Be.
- Phil Keaggy - And on that Day.