Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Fun Animal Things

By Sara:

Just for fun, here are some animal pictures for your enjoyment.  You may recall that I got some rabbits not too long ago.  I'm still waiting for babies, but I'm sure that's only a matter of time.



Caleb felt jealous that I was giving the rabbits so much attention, so I had to give him some love too.


I brought the rabbits home in a box and they refused to get out of it when I was trying to put them into their hutch, so I just put the box in with them.  Since then, they've enjoyed the box for so many different things.


Eventually, they chewed a hole through the back of the box (an escape route?) and enjoy staying in the box and just sticking their head through the hole to eat.


Finally, I feel very pleased with the accomplishment below.  I built a rabbit tractor so I can put the rabbits out in the grass sometimes.  I think I did a pretty good job and it definitely makes them happy.


And finally, who doesn't want to watch rabbits eating.


3 comments:

  1. Ha ha. Cute photos. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics Sara! I guess rabbits like are like kids; they love to play with boxes. :) Happy you have some new animals to care for. Wishing you and Anthony a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That rabbits eating video IS cute! Thanks for sharing with us something you get to enjoy every day.

    ReplyDelete