Thursday, October 14, 2021

Meet an African Pastor Podcast

By Anthony:

I started a new podcast called Meet an African Pastor Podcast. I started it just for fun since I really enjoy talking to African pastors. It's very informal and low tech. I'm doing this on my free-time so I won't be posting new interviews on a regular schedule. Here is the full description of the podcast:

This informal podcast is designed to help Christians around the world learn about the experiences of pastors and Christians in Africa. A different African pastor is interviewed on each podcast. The questions and topics vary but one of the main goals is to help Christians, especially from North America, listen well to their brothers and sisters in Africa and learn from them. Therefore, in most interviews there are discussions about the strengths of African churches and how God is working in Africa.

The interviewer is Rev. Anthony Sytsma, an American missionary serving with Resonate Global Mission in Uganda. Feel free to contact Anthony to recommend a pastor to be interviewed. (anthonysytsma@crcna.org). The podcast introductions were created by Andrew Rienstra.


No comments:

Post a Comment