Thursday, June 20, 2019

Soroti Agriculture and Bible Studies

By Sara:

The Pentecostal Assemblies of God Soroti Development organization invited me to train some of their pastors and other church leaders in Bible study and agriculture, specifically conservation agriculture.  They brought a pastor and another leader from many different areas in Soroti and Serere districts together and I led them through a few Bible studies and taught about caring for our land and crops.  I always appreciate studying the Bible as a group before I teach about agriculture because there are connections between the principles we learn from the Bible and then the practices we do in our farming.


Since I hadn't known who was invited, I was pleasantly surprised to meet people I knew at the training.  It was fun to reunite with them after several years.


No comments:

Post a Comment