Friday, March 28, 2014

New Pet and more animal photos

While at the training this last week one of the pastors came up to me and asked if I would like another chameleon.  I said "sure!"  And he gave me one!  Later I asked a friend how he heard that I like them, and I was told, "he had heard that you keep them."   I think the word has spread around Teso that there is a crazy muzungu who breeds chameleons.  From the conversation it seems they think I want a lot of them.  They probably think I'm a witchdoctor with their superstitious beliefs about chameleons.




Here is my other original chameleon.  It hides very easily in the cage I made for them.  I hope they get along.



Sara's goats, softer than chameleons but less exciting.
Romulus (the buck):


And the ladies - Lokey:


And Bendita:


Here is a video of Caleb.  I have now taught him to sit, stay, and shake.

2 comments:

  1. The puppy is looking really good! Glad he is healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. I love animals and enjoy seeing yours. They all look absolutely terrific.

    Bill

    ReplyDelete